I love cheesecake but I find it slightly heavy for summertime... So, instead of making an actual cheesecake, why not flip it around and make cheesecake stuffed strawberries instead? What a genius idea! You are eating more fruits than cheesecake but you still get that rich and creamy deliciousness in every bite! The best part is that you pretty much eyeball everything in this recipe according to your taste. So easy, so yummy, and most importantly your bikini body will thank you! ;)
What you need: Strawberries, cream cheese, powder sugar, vanilla extract, graham crackers
How to make:
1. Rinse and pat dry the strawberries. Cut around the top and hollow out the middle (but don't pierce through the bottom).
2. Cut the bottom tip of the strawberries flat, so that they can "stand up straight" on a plate.
3. Mix cream cheese, powder sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl. For your reference, I use 4oz cream cheese with 2tbsp sugar and 1tsp vanilla, for 8 strawberries. Add more sugar if you want sweeter.
4. Scoop mixture into the strawberries. I usually just use a spoon, but you can use a piping bag if you are feeling fancy!
5. Crumble up some graham crackers and sprinkle on top!
*Photos - shot and edited by me