bejeweled purse tutorial on the F21 Blog! Whether you are looking to bring an old purse tugged away in the back of the closet back to life or simply add a personal touch to any purse, this DIY tutorial is easy as 1, 2, 3! Just in time for the holiday!
- A purse, preferably plain and in a solid color so you that you can jazz it up! I am using this lovely structured shoulder bag (I love how you can tuck away the straps and use it as a clutch as well) c/o F21.
- Rhinestones/jewels of whatever colors/shapes you like
- A pair of tweezers
- Super glue or hot glue
1. Play around with the rhinestones/jewels to create a pattern you like. Once you have this figured out, place the jewels exactly where you want them without gluing them down.
2. Use tweezers to handle the jewels when applying the glue. Personally I like using hot glue but for this project I found super glue to be easier since the jewels are smaller.
3. Carefully glue the jewels one by one and... Voila! You've got a brand new bag!